7.2.2015

Spring colors


Pikainen postaus yhdestä ystävänpäiväkortista. Mun ystävänpäiväkorttipuuhat on pahasti myöhässä, tämän tein jo viime viikolla. Niitä piti tänä viikonloppuna tehdä vielä pari mutta tulinkin kipeäksi viime torstaina :( Saa nähdä ehdinkö tehdä niitä..

A quick post of one of my Valentine's cards (it's a "Friend's day" here in Finland). My card crafting had a serious set back since I got ill last Thurday. This one I've made already last week and it was on my task list for this weekend to make a couple of more but now I don't know if I have the time...

Noor - #3 Spring
WLVC - #41 Photo inspiration: Birds
Addicted to stamps - #97 Lots of layers

7 kommenttia:

  1. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    VastaaPoista
  2. It's a lovely card....nice colors, nice details....very pretty.
    Thanx for joining us at WLVC.
    xxx Plony

    VastaaPoista
  3. Great work!
    Lovely picture with the white birds!
    Like the spring colours!
    Thank you for joining us @ WLVC
    Kind regards,
    Jacomijn

    VastaaPoista
  4. It's a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us WLVC.
    Hugs, Marjan

    VastaaPoista
  5. A gorgeous vintage card with lots of lovely details. Beautiful made! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

    VastaaPoista
  6. Minna, gorgeous as always, I love everything you have used. f you forgot to add GDT after your name if you would like to be a guest at Noor!DesignUK then hop over and pop a message in the comments.
    Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK.

    VastaaPoista